Designed for Transport and Storage of Dry Bulk Cargo
Our specialised dry cargo containers come in many variations to suit varying cargo uses and storage options. Shown below are some of the configurations that we have designed and provided to many customers worldwide. Some common configurations include:
- Tautliner (Curtain Side) Container options include pallet wide, mezzanine decks, gates and load binders
- Side Door Containers options include pallet wide, standard width, end doors, doors one side only, vented side doors
- Bulk Containers options include pallet wide, roof, door and front wall loading and/or discharge hatches.
- Waste Containers options include 20ft or 40ft, removable roof, flat internal walls, pressure relief doors and/or vents
- Half Height Containers options include tarpaulin or hard top roof, drop down ramp or standard doors, roll over tipping