Bunded Tank Containers
Our range of self bunded tank containers are double skinned eliminating the requirement for external bunding, we have models which are suitable for transport and/or long and short term above ground storage of hydrocarbons including fuels and lubricants. All are containerised for intermodal transport and convenient relocation and come in a range of sizes from 10kL to 100kL.
Our range of tanks have the following features:
- Sloped floors improve drainage and enable easy collection and removal of water
- Tank has very clean internal lines, rounded internal corners eliminate stress points and increase useful life expectancy of the tank
- Design of roof allows all water to run off, no pooling
- Selected structural components are made from 350Mpa weathering steel for strength and longevity
- Fill and suction points enter from the roof improving longevity and safe fill levels.
- Fully certified to UL142 & ULC-S601 - complete with all vents, decals, dipsticks, alarms and valving, meets Australian Standards AS1940, AS1692 and AS1657. Each tank comes complete with individual quality documentation
- Can be transported empty as a standard CSC registered containers
- Models available in 10', 20', 40' and 48' container sizes
- Customisation such as compartments, sumps, dewatering tubes, epoxy linings, floating suctions, full stainless internals to suit all fuels and oils available to order
We also supply special purpose self bunded tanks including:
- Self bunded 20’ & 40’ pressure vessels for combination transport, storage and dispensing.
- Stainless steel bunded tanks for storage and dispensing aviation fuels & chemicals.
- Self bunded tanks specifically designed for Heavy Fuel Oil and waste oil
- 20’ transport/storage tank bunded & baffled IMDG/ADR UL142 Compliant
Click on the images for a larger view.
For further information please fill in the form below and we will contact you shortly.
Alternatively you can call us + 61 2 9723 6004.