Designed for Transport and Storage of Dry Bulk Cargo
Our specialised dry cargo containers come in many variations to suit varying cargo uses and storage options. Shown below are some of the configurations that we have designed and provided to many customers worldwide. Some common configurations include:
Click on the images for a larger view.
- Tautliner (Curtain Side) Container options include pallet wide, mezzanine decks, gates and load binders
- Side Door Containers options include pallet wide, standard width, end doors, doors one side only, vented side doors
- Bulk Containers options include pallet wide, roof, door and front wall loading and/or discharge hatches.
- Waste Containers options include 20ft or 40ft, removable roof, flat internal walls, pressure relief doors and/or vents
- Half Height Containers options include tarpaulin or hard top roof, drop down ramp or standard doors, roll over tipping
TAUTLINER (Curtain SIDE)
The container shown is 41’ x 9’6” High Cube Pallet Wide Curtain Side fitted with gates & load binders. These are also available in in 20ft, 40ft & 48ft with or without end doors.
Pallet Wide High Cube variations show.
Loading and discharge hatch variations shown.
Transport of high volumes of municipal waste by road, rail or sea.
Shown in hard top and soft top configurations.
For further information please fill in the form below and we will contact you shortly.
Alternatively you can call us + 61 2 9723 6004.